Friday 30 March 2012

and this year's "Distraction Award" goes to.......



I've been tending to a load of distractions in my life lately. So once again, I thank you all for your continued patience...

For those who already know ( and those who don't ), I recently moved home to Phoenix, AZ. 

Okay, so it's not where I was "born" but it is the place I've called home for a very long time. 

Besides I always knew the place I was meant to be had more Sunshine than Prozac. 

Some of the distractions have been nice, while others a bit more challenging. 

On the challenging side of things :

We have been spending a lot of time working on videos that will appear both on You Tube and the NoelleSangster.com home page

The challenge in that is, ME learning film editing. My hat's off to my former band mates and friends Dax & Josh, and anyone in that profession for having the patience to deal with that task on a daily basis! I have a new admiration for the people in the "film credits" at the end of the film.

My dear friend, Natashia has been a wonderful support, as she always is. And even though the "audio" isn't so challenging for me, because of my training in that field; she makes it easier to deal with. :>)

 On the nice side of things:

I get to spend time with my sons & my friend, Emily, who I have missed terribly since I been away. 

The Sunshine is better here than in any other state!!! I know it definitely causes "Lizard on a Rock Syndrome." ( For anyone into acronyms, that's "LRS" ) For those, who have never heard that term.... It's basically, you came from a state that had lack of sunshine and now you can't seem to drag yourself away from the pool, even when it's 102. Yeah, I still have that :>)

I have met some lovely, interesting & inspirational people since I've been back, who know how to laugh and have fun. Thank you :>)

Well, and then there's the "Marlboro Man." Some days, I KNOW why I put up with him. 'Cause, he's always been a part of my life...kinda like Mark, George & Wayne :>) 

More adventures here soon....once we get out of the 'Editing Cave'

              And this year's Distraction Award
                                 goes to.... 


                                     THE COWBOY
                          (Click the link for Music...go ahead...it's Kid Rock)


 As always stay tuned here for the fun Adventures of the Writing Junkie. Cheers!! Until the next adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment